HBP Summit satellite eventPosted on
The schedule for the HBP Summit Satellite Events (workshops) is now available. The Arbor session takes place 16:30-18:30h of Monday 27 March. Please register here if you plan to attend.
The program for our two hours is the following:
- What is Arbor after 8 years? (10min)
- What can Arbor do now?
- Reproducibility, software quality?
- User report: Arborio (15min)
- Demonstration of Arbor in actual sciencific use
- Inferior Olive model
- NeuroML, NMLcc, and the Quest for Warp Speed (20min)
- L5b Pyramidal
- Granule Cell Layer
- Benchmarks (20min)
- Is Arbor fast?
- Including user reports.
- Interactive session (25min)
- Ebrains Collab
- We’ll be stepping through
- Future (30 min)
- How have you used Arbor and how do you plan to use Arbor going forward?
- Brief user presentations
If you are working on large networks of morphologically detailed cells or would like to, don’t hesitate to join and bring your ideas, questions, struggles, etc.! We hope to create a fruitful event that’ll help you further.